Rob Hart, Director
- Corporate Advisory and Structuring
- Commercial Property
- Agriculture (farm gate to factory), Kiwifruit, Pulp, Timber, Forestry
- Overseas Investment Act
- Land Use Change Projects (nitrogen and phosphorus leaching)
- Member Sports Tribunal of New Zealand
- Fundraising Guru for the Waikato Hospital’s Paediatric Department
- Often mistaken for ‘Super Dad’ when in the company of Lucy and Ned
- Has the safest pair of hands in town, metaphorically speaking
- In a former life he played wicketkeeper for Northern Districts and the BLACKCAPS
Bringing two decades of legal experience to the table, Rob knows commercial and contractual law like the back of his hand.
In his non-existent spare time he is steadfastly focused on moulding ETH into a 21st century law firm that employs the best people and best practices.
If you’re looking for a top-class commercial lawyer; or a none-too-shabby fill in for your business house cricket team – Rob’s your guy.